Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Friday, May 17, 2013

Strawberries and Penguin's

Hello Kawaii Blush Fan's! (^_^)v
How are you all today?? The sun is out and shining bright today! So nice.
I was wondering if any of you have seen the new Hello Kitty collection at Sanrio?
Its a lovely collection that is very mature looking but also very kawaii- I wish I could get my hands on them! (>w<) 
The 1st collection I have spied is the Strawberry theme collection, its so cute, I love strawberries! They are so so yummy and sweet. I love to get out and pick my own ones out in the fields, I have a few Strawberry plants in my Garden! So I hope, I will get some to grow.
Strawberry's and Hello Kitty together seems like the perfect match! Kawaii! Do you want to see the cute products then? Hai of course you do!
They are so pretty!





Are these Plushies, Just not the cutest looking Kitty's Ever! I Love them all the slippers are so soft looking and adorable, I think the hug -able Kitty that is laying down on her belly is so kawaii.



Not only can you get other items but how handy is this storage hanging tidy covered in the Hello Kitty print.


Kawaii cute matching Brush.


And don't forget the cute Jewellery box that is covered in Strawberries in a cute pink colour theme too!
So pretty fit for a princess!
(*^_^*)

The other collection items,That I have found and spied on my Hello Kitty searches is this range of Hello Kitty and her new Penguin friend, about keeping Cool. This range is more block colours and less details on the fabric but its still super cute.I love the fact her little Penguin friend has a bow , Just like Hello Kitty!
Kawaii! (^_^)v



I thought it was a bird friend of her's but  after a bit of more information its a penguin...opps!
How cute is Kittys Dotty overalls?



There also seems to be a range of Bags, they also look like they are that see through type of material.
I think they are really sweet looking but I would say that the Plush is my favourite one.

Out of the Collections, which one do you think you
 will be buying? I wonder if they will be out over in the UK? I really hope the Strawberry ones are!
I would love that Strawberry Plushie so much!
Hai hai!
v(*^_^*)v


Tartan-san.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)