Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Kitty's to my Collection

Hello Kawaii Blush fan's .Good morning , How are you all today? Its not as warm as it was yesterday but am still blogging outside.The sun seems to be hiding from me and my Hello Kitty's . So Sad o(´^`)o
I thought I would do a post for you all on my latests and newest Kitty's! Am hoping to get a new one at the end of the week. Actually I really can't wait to tell you all about the end of the week with my plans.  (^_^)v

Its going to be a lot of fun!
So going back to My Hello Kitty's and Collections- would you like to see my new kitty's?!

Of course you do! I wish I could buy all the Kitty's in the world to share with you all. Maybe if I win lots of money that day will come (uhuh...) 
(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜
I can dream right? 
So I got 2 new Mascot size Hello Kitty's! These are very small in size and very cute!


I adore those little outfits hehe!
Also those tiny Kitty's are stamps? Cool huh? One rolls over the paper full of love hearts and Hello Kitty's where the other is just a Kitty stamp. How handy!


The other Kitty I got is also a very small one, she is very cute and she wears a very sweet pastel Bunny outfit.She was a pick at random when I ordered her and she is the same size as the other too. She is perfect to add to my other bunny outfit Kitty's in my collection and looks so cute among my pastel colour flowers!


This is the other Kitty I got- well I won her on Ebay, and she is a hard to get hold of Kitty and I was very luck to have won her. She is a Toki Doki Hello Kitty Collection Plush from a few years back. Am not a bit Toki Doki Fan but I like their stuff and even own a Hoodie with some of their Character's on it. Its so nice and warm to wear.
(^_^)v
So when I saw this I had to try my Luck at getting her she is very very soft but bigger than the other 3 Hello Kitty's that are new .She is so Kawaii! I love her little friend she has in her arms.

Which one do you guy like from my new Kitty's, are they just not so Kawaii and adorable. 
I hope you all have been getting new Hello Kitty's too!

Tartan-san


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)