Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Monday, March 11, 2013

Hello KittyYummy Biscuits !

Hello My Kawaii Blush Sweet-hearts!

How are you today, I had a crazy weekend of things just going wrong! 
Oh not to forget about the crazy snow fall  or should I say Blizzard that came on as well.
I was left with no Heating Lights or Water. (Not Handy at all!!).*sighs*
Any way to keep me from stressing out from all the chaos.
I thought it would be cool to do a post on some Cute Hello Kitty snacks that can be easily made at Home and If you guys love it that I can post a few more of my baking recipes that I like to do at home myself.
Do any one else like to Bake? 
Its very fun and its nice to see the smiles when you give them to friends and family too.
Not forgetting how yummy and nice they are to eat!


I made these adorable Biscuits and got it from the Hello Kitty Magazine I collected but I added a extra something to mine to make them really yummy!





What you will need is!
(I do all my measurements in 'Oz' Ounce's.)
225g (8 oz) self raising flour
A pinch of salt
170g (6 oz) butter
110g (4 oz) sugar
1 beaten egg
A pinch of cinnamon 

Prep: 15 minsCook: 12 mins | Extra time: 3 mins


And Just like that you have some yummy snacks!
You could ice them to make them very pretty too, Not only that` you can make them even more Kawaii by using cute shape cutters, I only used the love heart ones as I am wanting to get some cute Hello Kitty baking and cooking stuff.
Teehee.


I bet these would make the cutest shapes ever!


With these ones you can make cute little faces on the cute out shapes!
Aww I love them- so Kawaii and Sweet. (^_^)
Would you like any other yummy snacks to be able to make in your own home?
I would like to know if you have given this an attempt, Did your all turn out Kitty-tastic, I bet they did!
Till next time.
Tartan-san
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)