Pages

Kawaii Blush

Kawaii Blush

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snowy Cute Hats

Hello everyone.
Oh wow, it's been a very snowy past few days up here in Scotland.
But even with the blizzard-like weather, snowfall and snowman building, I have been staying very cute and warm. I just have to show you that in all this snowy weather, it is easy to stay very cute.
Think hats, scarfs and gloves with a twist of Kawaii.
Let's look at cute hats. I love hats.
Especially cat hats.
 =^..^= meow!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/26170150/sailor-moon-luna-fleece-hat-cosplay
I adore this cute Luna (from Sailor Moon) Hat! It is very cool! 


Fox Ears, anyone?



High street style pompom ear hat.


Hello Kitty style hats

http://www.rangerboard.com/
Anime style cat hat.
As you can see, there are so many kinds of cute hats out there. It's just a case of looking out for them.
Sometimes the best time to get your winter hats is once the winter sales are on.
Hehe I do like the hats with silly faces!
But if you don't want a hat with a face, there are lots of cute animal-eared hats, from cats to pandas!
(^-^)
Not only can hats be so sweet and cute, they can be very trendy. Last year, there were so many animal-eared hats, too many to pick from!
Because I love cats so much, I wanted a cat-eared hat that I could wear without it looking too childish. So I went for a loose oversized beanie style hat with ears in a simple plain colour.
It is still Kawaii but very mature-looking.


It's not that noticeable that it's got ears on it but I know that they are there and that makes me feel very cute. It's like having a little secret. I have it in black and cream.
Kawaii!
(^__^)
The other idea I hope to be able to do this coming winter is get hold of a very warm cute coat.
I have seen some lolitas wear such coats and they look so pretty!
I would feel like a princess to have a coat like this and feel like a snow princess in the snow wearing it too.

http://www.bodyline.co.jp/bodyline/showAll.asp?type=lolita
It is the cutest coat I have ever laid eyes on!
( *o* )
I think I like the black more than the pink as it would go with any other colour or style.
Those bunny ears on the hood are just so cute and a nice touch, right?!
Even this one is just adorable in the photo below!


That's because it's got cat ears...hehe!
I think I need to invest in a very nice lolita coat.
*Nod, Nods*
What Kawaii winter things do you like to wear? Do you like to go out and enjoy the snow or would you rather stay in and keep cosy under a soft blanket?

Tartan-San
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment or a message for me,I would love to hear from all you cute fans! (^_^)v (Please note all comments are moderated and may take a while to show!)